Dear Brethren,
We will be having a Ladies Retreat from May 4-6. Debby Blackburn will be our speaker (1 session Friday night and 2 on Saturday) and I will be preaching to the Ladies on Sunday AM. We would be glad to have any of your ladies attend that would like to do so. The cost will be approximately $180 for a 3 person room or $200 per lady for a two person room -- both are nice hotel-type (better than camp) accommodations in Idyllwild. I can send more exact information if so desired.
We expect about 40 ladies from our church and about 20 from Riverside. We can accommodate about 120 so there is room if any or all from TRBC would like to attend. Just let me know and I will have the Ladies Retreat Committee get you the info.
In Christ,
Pastor Steve
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
www.sgbc-ontario.us
We will be having a Ladies Retreat from May 4-6. Debby Blackburn will be our speaker (1 session Friday night and 2 on Saturday) and I will be preaching to the Ladies on Sunday AM. We would be glad to have any of your ladies attend that would like to do so. The cost will be approximately $180 for a 3 person room or $200 per lady for a two person room -- both are nice hotel-type (better than camp) accommodations in Idyllwild. I can send more exact information if so desired.
We expect about 40 ladies from our church and about 20 from Riverside. We can accommodate about 120 so there is room if any or all from TRBC would like to attend. Just let me know and I will have the Ladies Retreat Committee get you the info.
In Christ,
Pastor Steve
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
www.sgbc-ontario.us
No comments:
Post a Comment