"Remember the old southern phrase “Well, I do declare!”? Well, to declare means to acknowlege, affirm, announce, confess, and proclaim something. Every
morning, as I open my eyes “I do declare” these scriptures: “This is
the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!”
(Psalm 118:24) and then “I do declare, ‘Surely, goodness and mercy shall
follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of
the Lord forever!’ “ (Psalm 23:6) We need to renew our mind everyday
with God’s Word and acknowledge that His Word is true by proclaiming it! I
do declare! " From Sugar Pie Farm House Blog
Was blessed and reminded by this blog post...and hope you are too! May we declare His mercy together!
Was blessed and reminded by this blog post...and hope you are too! May we declare His mercy together!
No comments:
Post a Comment