We had a nice meeting on Wednesday and were happy to see some new faces as well as the regulars :)We talked about how we have been blessed and ministered to by hospitality and we defined hospitality using an acrostic. We missed those of you that were not there and hope to see you next week! And now, for your homework, or as a friend of mine calls it, "heartwork":
1. Read the Preface and the Introduction
2. Write down a favorite passage or thought from the reading
3. Look up each of these verses"-Romans 12:13, Hebrews 13:2 and 1 Peter 4:9
4. Write your own definition of hospitality
5. What character quality do you think is most important in order to share biblical hospitality?
I passed out our memory verse for this study. You can get a copy at the next study, but until then, it is Romans 12:9-13, NKJV
Announcements: There is a free Rodeo in Industry Hills on October 8th- see Diane T. for details.
Lastly, we will be celebrating September birthdays next week. Here are the birthdays that I have a knowledge of: Amanda R., Amanda T., Dani H., and I believe Maxie G., but I don't have it down on either of my lists.
Practicing Hospitality,
Tracy
No comments:
Post a Comment