Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Real Treat

Ruth is second from the left. 
She and her sister married twins Dean and Gene Meyers and they were all missionaries in Hong Kong


Hello Ladies...have I got a treat for you.  I would like to put this message on CDs and give it to you as a gift, but until then, here is the link:  Once you go to the link, find the message on Trials/Patience.  It is long, but I highly recommend it to anyone going through trials or wanting to prepare for trials.  That about covers all of us I believe :).  This message is from the early 60's and is given by Ruth Meyers who had lost her husband to cancer two years prior.  They were missionaries in Hong Kong and she would later lose her second husband to cancer.  I hope you listen and I hope you are blessed.
http://www.discipleshiplibrary.com/ruth_myers.php

No comments: