Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Question....

It was great to see you all last night!  For those of you that didn't make it, there are still plenty of books, and plenty of seats at the table...we would love to have you all come out. 

Here is the question that I did not get to.... consider answering this question in the comment section of this blog :)

What is our purpose in having a book discussion at Ladies' Fellowship? 

I hope you all have a blessed week and a profitable time reading our new book.

Love, Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One very good reason to discuss a book that we are all reading at the same time is that God has uniquely make each of us and we will bring different views and experiences into the discussion. What a joy to hear how God has worked in the hearts and lives of the other sisters in our congregation!! Discussing a book opens up those views and experiences to bless and encourage others! I personally profit every time I attend our Ladies Study. This is Peggie, by the way, because I was unable to figure out how to sign on using one of my many accounts. Maybe someone can instruct me! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Peggie...don't worry about registering etc...just continue to sign your name when you leave a comment :). That's what I do!

I so agree about different experiences and personality coming into the discussion...and it is so encouraging to hear how the Lord is working in our sisters' lives!

Tracy