I would like to introduce you to my dear friend. I call her my Maxie Minnie. That is because she was introduced to me by another dear friend, Maxie. I have grown to love my little M.M. so much! I am introducing her to you because she too could be your friend. Do you mind it I brag on her a bit? She has really simplified my life. When its time to sweep the kitchen floor...move over broom, MM is here! Just a quick vac and jobs done. Then, I can go around the house and get the floor mats too! When I am all done, just empty out the can and plug her into her charger. Thanks Maxie for the introduction and for helping to simplify my life!
Join the ladies of TRBC as we learn contentment by studying the lives of our ordinary, yet extraordinary sisters in Christ.
Friday, August 12, 2011
My Dear Friend...
I would like to introduce you to my dear friend. I call her my Maxie Minnie. That is because she was introduced to me by another dear friend, Maxie. I have grown to love my little M.M. so much! I am introducing her to you because she too could be your friend. Do you mind it I brag on her a bit? She has really simplified my life. When its time to sweep the kitchen floor...move over broom, MM is here! Just a quick vac and jobs done. Then, I can go around the house and get the floor mats too! When I am all done, just empty out the can and plug her into her charger. Thanks Maxie for the introduction and for helping to simplify my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment