April has been a full month...the G.A., a beautiful wedding, Resurrection Sunday and Spring Breaks. I hope you are ready to get back to our Wednesday night fellowship...I know I am. I miss you all.
If you have picked up the book, dusted it off and have begun reading it again, make sure you are in chapter 10. And, for those of you who are ready for the homework, here it is:
Be ready to discuss #1-3 and make that list from question number 4...this should make for some good discussion and encouragement.
I hope to see you all there on Wednesday night and look forward to Dani leading us through chapter 10!
Love, Tracy
If you have picked up the book, dusted it off and have begun reading it again, make sure you are in chapter 10. And, for those of you who are ready for the homework, here it is:
Be ready to discuss #1-3 and make that list from question number 4...this should make for some good discussion and encouragement.
I hope to see you all there on Wednesday night and look forward to Dani leading us through chapter 10!
Love, Tracy
1 comment:
Thank you, Tracy. Looking forward to Wed. night.
-Kristi
Post a Comment